Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Next Assignment


As I know many of you have been awaiting my final decision of where in the US I will travel next, I finally know. After much debate and consideration, I decided to go to Texas for my next assignment. I was looking at assignments in the larger cities, and interviewed and was accepted to work as an acute care PT at the Medical City Hospital in Dallas, TX (click the link above to view the webpage). This hospital is a large hospital, and offers 5 specialty hospitals of: Cancer, Heart, Transplant, Women's, and Children's. I should be able to have the opportunity to learn many great things at this hospital, as well as hopefully learn to work with patients who have just had transplants or other difficult procedures. I am very excited, plus, Dallas will be a fun city to live in!

1 comment:

Deb and Jay said...

Yea! Great decision. You'll love it. And this time of year the weather should be great, not too hot. :-)

BTW - Jim is going to Texas also in January, Corpus Christi

Good luck!
Deb