Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stroll on the Beach




Yesterday, I went over to Pawleys Island for a little walk on the beach. This time, I was able to find parking at the most Southern portion, so I decided to try it out. This area has tons of sand, and a lot of areas where the water pools on the sand for you to walk or play in (or as the one guy was doing, paddle surf). Also, since it is the edge of the island, it loops around, so there is a nice area where the inlet comes in where you can float on floats and lazy around in the water. Good day to walk in the water as it was in the upper 90s yesterday with a heat index of 109!

On another note, the water is getting much warmer, so it is definitely ready for playing in the water now! Time to get out there and have some fun! I also put my camera in the underwater housing to try it out for just land pictures. I hope to take some pictures from playing in the water next weekend :)

No comments: