Sunday, June 13, 2010

Toby's Chair


I guess that Toby is learning how to manage his little splint/cast easier, so he has began jumping on chairs again. I brought this pink chair over when my brother was visiting for an extra seat and Toby has decided to claim it. He first took claim immediately after Ryan left, but once he hurt himself, he couldn't jump up with the splint. It didn't take him long to learn how to run (by holding his injured leg back and running/hopping on 3 legs) or jump (don't ask me how he does this). I am still trying to limit him, but at least this chair is relatively low to the ground. He has a little over a week until he goes to the vet for his next check up, then probably another 2 weeks in the splint. Who knows, maybe he will get a more masculine color if Dr. Diego?

No comments: