Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scentsy Plug-in


A former co-worker from Fayetteville, NC had a Scentsy party. As I was not able to attend the actual party, I ordered from the online site. I had never heard of or used this product, but I figured it would be a good way see how it works (and help a former co-worker). They have numerous options, but I chose the smaller plug in unit. It uses a 15 watt light-bulb and heats up the scented wax to spread a fragrant smell. I bought a package deal that came with the plug-in unit and 3 scents of wax of my choice. There were so many choices, but I decided on Cupcake, Cranberry Mango, and Plumeria Passion. My package arrived today, and I immediately opened the box to try it out. I tried the Cranberry Mango first, and it smells amazing! I cannot wait to use this more and try the other scents.

No comments: