Thursday, September 30, 2010

Does anyone see a problem here?

I was on my way to my third patient today and here is what I found. A cop had arrived on the scene shortly after I arrived and agreed with me that my car would not be ideal for a swim. I called the patient and was going to reschedule for this afternoon. Unfortunately, when my patient's wife called back, she stated that the flooding was now worse! She said that some other car had tried to cross and gotten stuck with a tow truck going to pull it out soon. I was going to try to walk around, but there was no way that I could get around without walking in the water (and no thank you). Hopefully, the flooding will be down tomorrow, and I can make it to the visit tomorrow!

I certainly never had this problem with working in a clinic, definitely a interesting twist to home health.

No comments: