Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tanger Outlet Center

We are at the new Tanger Outlet Center in Mebane, NC for one last major shopping trip before my shoulder surgery. My one complaints was lack of parking, but this shouldn't be an issue once the initial crowds are gone. We ended up parking at another building and had to walk to the shopping center! Once we got into the outlet center, the location is so spread out that it did not feel as crowded as the parking lot would make it seem. My mom and I had gotten 20% off coupons in the newspaper the week before, and used all 10 of them! We got some really great deals and had a blast, it is nice to have a nice outlet center closer to home. A big thanks to my mother for helping to carry so many of the bags since my left arm is not in top form.

No comments: