Saturday, May 23, 2009

Walk on the Beach





Wow, it's my first Saturday here at Pawleys! Last night, I put some Kahlua Pig into the crock pot to cook, and was fully ready to enjoy my weekend. I got to sleep in a little, not too long thanks to Toby wanting to play. Before lunch, I went for a nice walk on the beach. It took me a while to find parking, but I was able to get a good spot and went out for a stroll. As dogs are still allowed on the beach, there were tons of people with their dogs playing. Also, since it is Memorial Day Weekend, and nice, warm weather, there were lots of people. It was a great walk, and the water is starting to get warmer, so I can see getting in the water to play coming in the future. After the walk, I came back to my apartment and enjoyed a nice pork sandwhich, yummy! Great first Saturday actually here at my condo!

No comments: