Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Vibrations





For my last night in Pawleys Island, I went to see the Carolina Opry's second show called Good Vibrations. This show has all of the same performers, but highlights on popular hits from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. The songs ranged from the song "Aquarius" from Hair to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" to "Proud Mary" to "Freebird" and many, many more. The Beatles started the show, there were even appearances by Cheech and Chong (with Michael Phelps coming out of their smoke filled car), the Blues Brothers, and Kiss. It was an action packed show and a lot of fun. It is definitely worth the time if you enjoy music and are in the area!

As for me, I packed up my apartment, and moved out today. I am now back home in North Carolina, and will be moving to Jacksonville, NC on Sunday.

No comments: