Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time Flies...

Wow, so I cannot believe that it is already October! Since I leave for work so early, it is usually still dark out, and when I get home it is starting to get dark again. Gotta love the days getting shorter and working 10 hour days! It also means that I only have 3 more weeks until I am finished with this assignment. No, I don't know where I will be when I leave here, but I will be taking a week off that include a little mini-vacation to Charleston with family! I am very excited!

If I haven't already said, the next assignment will probably be my last assignment. I have been traveling for nearly 2 years now, so I feel like it is time to pick a place and get some roots. I have had some amazing experiences, but I am ready to be at one place and grow some stronger bonds with my coworkers. The plan is, if I like my next assignment (trying to get around the Greensboro/High Point area), then I will sign on as a permanent staff. We'll just see what happens.

No comments: