Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Course

This weekend, I was able to participate in a continuing education course called The Missing Link. This is a course that combines biomechanics and kinesiology (basically, how the body is put together and how it moves) to come up with exercises and treatment plans. It was a very informative session, and it helped me to learn many techniques that should help in my treatment of future patients. It utilizes some interesting theories that everything comes down to the core, and in many cases, a weak Glutueal muscle pulling many things out of proper alignment. We actually got to see these concepts at work in 2 very different patient examples, and it was amazing. I can't wait to start trying some of these techniques in my own patients.

The good news is, I now have completed all of my continuing education requirements for this and next year!

No comments: