Saturday, April 19, 2008

Limnos!



I went on a tour today with some people from the hospital (and other random people) on a power boat to Virgin Gorda to see The Baths (short for Batholiths, the geological rock formation) and then to Norman Islands to snorkel The Caves (an area where the book Treasure Island was inspired). I had SOOO much fun! The Baths were amazing, and I got to jump off two of the rocks. One was only about 10 feet, the second one was about 50 feet tall! Sorry, no pictures of the jump off the 50' rock, as the person who took the camera from my friend apparently has no idea how to take a picture, and didn't take a picture at all (oh well). Snorkeling the Caves was fun, but I think I like scuba diving more at this point. I will post a slide show presentation later, but I wanted to let everyone know how much fun I had! Next on the list, scuba diving tomorrow!

No comments: