Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mail Day!



I went to check my mail today, and I had received my package from my mother. I believe that this one only took a week to get here, so that is pretty quick! Toby was excited to find that there was a new toy for him, he named it Ribbit. It is always nice to get mail from home, it helps me know that people haven't forgotten about me!

Also, this is Carnival week out in St. Thomas, which basically means a whole week of music, dancing, food, and fun! The governor announced it as a government holiday, so all government employees got off work today at noon and have off until the weekend! I will be working, but I have been working overtime for the last three days, so I will get off early on Friday so that I can go watch some of the Children's Parade. Then, on Saturday, they will have the HUGE Adults Parade filled with huge costumes, music, and dancing! I plan to go watch some of it and take pictures! On Saturday night, they will have a nice fireworks display, it should be a fun next few days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet Toby was so excited to get some mail! How did he ever come up with the name???? ha ha!