Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Morning, Chicago




As my body is still on EST, and I was in a strange bed and apartment, I didn't sleep too late this morning. I was however able to catch an amazing view of sunrise this morning from my balcony! I still love the apartment and the bed is amazingly comfortable, as everyone knows, it just takes the body a little bit to adjust. I plan to go out today to purchase a bus pass and attempt to ride the bus for the first time to work to see how it is and if I can find the place.

1 comment:

gonnabetraveling said...

hey, this is your gonnabe traveler friend from wisconsin. I just wanted to let you know that, even though a few weeks ago I found it ironic that Chicago was so exciting to you (because I'm from that area) Those pics of the sunset are amazing!!! Your view is great! If you can make Chicago look that amazing, I'm ready to go!!! Thanks again for having this blog!