Monday, June 2, 2008

Back in NC again!


I flew home on Saturday, and after a whirlwind of a couple of days, I'm finally doing a blog post. It has been great having my car back and being able to drive faster than 40 mph. Gas was also only $3.84 a gallon instead of $4.40 a gallon back in St. Thomas. So far, I have been busy unpacking my things from St. Thomas, doing some laundry, and packing for Hawaii. I leave to go meet my family tomorrow, then we fly to Hawaii early Wednesday morning. I have most of my things packed, but there are a few last minute things that I have to do tonight and tomorrow morning before I leave. Blog posts will probably be very irregular for the next few weeks, but I will do the best that I can.

As for the flight home, it went great. Toby was a good boy, and didn't even make a whimper the entire trip. In addition, as we were flying over Florida, the space shuttle Discovery was taking off, so we could see it in the distance. Granted, all that we could see was a small spot rocketing up into space, but it was very cool.

1 comment:

a said...

where are you in NC?? maybe you & Toby can take a road trip to Oriental,NC & visit us b4 your Chicago assignment..ck out your calender and see if it is possible...take you boating!