Monday, June 16, 2008

Mail from St. Thomas

At the beginning of May, I mailed a package back home from St. Thomas. As the box was very heavy, I did not want to pay priority mail prices, so I just used regular mail (which uses a boat and can take 4-6 weeks). I was hoping to receive the package before leaving for my Hawaii vacation, however, no such luck. My mother put all mail on hold while we were on our vacation (as we assumed the package would be shipped while we were gone and didn't want the mail sitting on the porch for over a week). Much to my delight, when the mailman delivered the mail this afternoon, the package for St. Thomas was here! As I cannot say for certain, it seems it took the package about 5-6 weeks to get here. I'm just happy it is finally here, as I had several souvenirs and things of mine in there.

I uploaded some of my Hawaii pictures on my computer, once I get the rest, I will make a slideshow and post it on my blog. Should be sometime this week.

No comments: