Thursday, June 26, 2008

Toby's Big Adventure!



As Toby has never really been around many other dogs before, he thinks he is a person. Therefore, he is a little skiddish and nervous around other dogs. Chicago is a city full of dogs and dog parks, so I thought this would be the perfect time to get him doggy socialized. Today, we went for a little walk to a little area where I have noticed people taking their dogs (not the dog park immediately across the street, but still very close). Toby got to meet a few new dogs, and while he is still nervous and trying to snap at other dogs, he did seem to be getting a small bit more at ease. All of the dog owners were very nice and told me that he would get better, it would just take time. I think that he had fun, so I will have to take him out more regularly so that he can learn to play with other dogs.

No comments: