Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flu Vaccination


Boys and girls, it's that time again, time to get your annual flu shots! I know many of you may have your thoughts good and bad about the shot, but I'm going to say that I recommend it. The myths and rumors are not true, the flu vaccination will NOT give you the flu. If you have allergies or asthma, I definitely think you should get the shot. I know, shots stink, but getting a shot is a whole lot better than getting the flu.

Today, I went to CVS and got my flu shot. The process was very easy, I called to make an appointment, went back to the pharmacy desk when it was time, and got my shot. No lines, no waiting in the doctors office, it was great. The good thing is, the cost of their flu shot is only $30 without insurance. Plus, if you have insurance, and already use CVS, they file it with your insurance before you even come in and you pay the reduced rate! No doctor visit required, no waiting in a doctor's office full of sick people, it makes getting a shot much simpler.

Okay, enough of that soap box for today, so: Go get your flu shot!

No comments: