Friday, January 23, 2009

Last few days in NC

Get ready everyone, my blog is about to start picking up again with new posts. My plane leaves on Sunday, so I am very excited, but as always, a little nervous. In preparations for the move, I got my hair trimmed yesterday and took Toby to get his nails trimmed. I have also had Toby's "house" (the bag that he travels in) as I call it laying out in the floor so that he could get reacquainted with it. Now, to the least exciting part, packing. I'm trying to really slim down on my packing this time, as I have been taking too much stuff in the past. Plus, I wear scrubs to work, so that cuts out on some of my clothes there. The only bad thing is that I have no idea what to pack as weather seems to be crazy in Dallas, IE it was 80 degrees there yesterday and supposed to be in the low 50s or so on Saturday. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All u need is some tight jeans, a few tight shirts, a wide belt, some boots and a cg hat and u will be ready for anything in bigD..:-)