Monday, January 26, 2009

Rainy day

I took a trip to the Walmart grocery store today to get some groceries. I plugged "Walmart" into the GPS and picked the closest one. As I was driving up, I noticed the sign said "Walmart Neighborhood Market" and thought that odd. As I was parking, I noticed only signage for "Pharmacy" and "Groceries." Lesson learned today, there are Walmart stores that are only groceries stores and not the typical retail stores. I was able to rent a few DVDs from the Red Box kiosks (they are $1 a day rentals) to keep me entertained while I wait for the cable and internet to be hooked up. By the way, that is my green 2009 Toyota Corolla rental car in the picture. Not too bad, huh?

Update, later I decided to go to Target and purchase an antenna since getting cable hooked up today is not an option. When I got home to hook up the antenna, I noticed that there are many digital local channels, and these channels come in crystal clear like they do on cable channels. So, if you are not really a big tv fan and do not want to spend the money on cable television, but like clarity, the new digital local channels picked up by a cheap $9.99 antenna may be the way you want to go.

No comments: