Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dallas


I went to visit my recruiter, August, today at Platinum Select Staffing. The company is based out of Dallas, so I stopped by today to say hello and meet some of the staff there. Their building is the taller one on the left side of the picture. The Time Warner guy came today to turn on my cable and hook up my wireless internet, so I'm a happy camper now! Toby did not like the cable guy, he barked constantly at him until he left the apartment.

Tomorrow is my first day at work, I did a test drive today and it took about 20 minutes (with traffic) to get there and about 10-15 minutes to get back (little traffic). I'm very excited about my first day of work in the morning, but not excited about the ice storm tonight. Don't worry, I will drive slow and carefully to work in the morning, as they told me that they would understand if I was late getting to work in the morning (they seem like very nice people).

1 comment:

Deb and Jay said...

Glad you made it safely and getting settled in. Good luck with your first day tomorrow. :-)