Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chicago, here I come...



While I don't want to jinx it, I believe that I have finally decided on my next travel assignment. While I have contemplated a variety of different choices (from Washington DC to Orlando), I have finally decided on Chicago, IL. Why Chicago? Well, it is a big city with a ton of history and many things to do. Plus, the weather should be nice in the summer, and I wouldn't want to travel there in the winter as I would freeze! I won't know a specific job location until closer to time, but there are plenty of options, so I'm not worried about finding a spot. I feel that this will be a nice city for me to go to, and a huge change from the slow-paced world of St. Thomas...plus, I can take my car with me!

1 comment:

a said...

hopefully you can get tickets to the Oprah show while in the windy city