Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Haircut for Toby

I noticed last night that Toby was not being nearly as cuddly as normal and staying on the cool floor last night, so I decided to cut his hair (I had already trimmed his hair once since we have been down here). The poor thing just looked so miserable, I knew I had to trim his hair again, or he was going to overheat. He was a good boy, and let me cut away on his hair a bit. He is still cute and furry, but much less of a fur coat now! He was so cute afterwards running around and playing again. Plus, he was cuddly again, so that must have been it...he was just roasting. Only 11 more days to go in St. Thomas, then we will fly home. I love it here, but I'm ready to get home to see my friends and family again...plus, I get to drive my car (and on the Right side of the road again, I'm very excited).

1 comment:

a said...

Please remember the Pet & Wine tasting your last Wed. this month..you gotta go!