Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Rhone




I finally got to dive The RMS Rhone wreck dive today. I went with Colette with 6-PAQ and we did a 52 minute dive of the Rhone first, then went over to what they call "John's Treasure Chest" on Normal Island for a 50 min. dive. The Rhone was AMAZING and we did several swim throughs and saw amazing things, including a huge crab. We also saw a spoon embedded in the coral and the lucky porthole (when you rub the porthole, it means that you will live to dive the Rhone again). I took my camera with me and got some pictures, but when we got to shallower water, my lens began to fog up, so the pictures aren't as clear. I am going to get the CD of pictures that 6-PAQ took, but I won't get it until sometime next week. The next dive was a reef where we saw several lobsters, lots of fish, a turtle, a sting ray, and lots of coral. I didn't take my camera on this dive as my camera was still fogged up, and I wanted to enjoy the dive (I will get those pictures from 6-PAQ as well). It was a great dive, and Deb and I had a blast! We are exhausted now!

No comments: