Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


I just wanted to take the time to say Happy Labor Day! Labor Day has many meanings to different people. For some, it means a day off from work to reward all of the many other hard days. It can also mean no more white shoes, okay, so that one is going out a bit, but I still remember hearing it growing up. Another meaning for children is either time to begin school, or a fun day off after beginning school a couple of weeks ago. For others, it is the last big 'hooray' of the summer, meaning the muggy, hot days are behind us and fall is just around the corner. Whatever this day may mean to you, I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day and spends time with family and loved ones! Toby and I have been hanging out all day having a grand time! Only 3 more weeks left of Chicago, then it is back to NC again (I may know more about where my next assignment is this week, I'll post a definite whenever I hear for certain).

No comments: