Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Hair Cut


I went today to get a much needed hair cut and new highlights put into my hair. It always a nice thing having someone else style your hair, especially when they straighten it for you! As many of you know, I rarely straighten my hair as it takes over an hour, so it is nice when I go get my hair done at a stylist and they do it for me!

By the way, I've been a little quiet about my next travel assignment as I've been having some issues. First, the place I was originally going to go fell through, so it was down to a few others. The one I was going to pick had to back out because their current traveler decided last minute to extend. I believe I have one place solidified now, but I'm going to hold off on official details until I find out either today or tomorrow (hopefully). No worries, I have a great recruiter and he is working very hard for me to keep me happy and in a good job.

2 comments:

RJ AKPER said...

hey there. looking good as always :-)

Anonymous said...

hey there. looking good as always :-)