Saturday, July 26, 2008

51st Annual Venetian Night


Tonight was the 51st Annual Venetian Night. The events began with a concert, then at 8:25 there was a fly-over by Lima Lima, and immediately following was a boat show with all of the boats decorated. I was able to see the planes flying over from my balcony, however, I can't really see the boats from my balcony. I was able to find a video on You Tube from Venetian Night last year, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLnR2yIESk it is approximately 5 min. long, but shows how great the boats looked. Please go watch at least a little of it to get an idea of the effort that these people put into making their boats fantastic. From what I've heard, people began lining up this morning to get 'front row' seats at the waterfront, and Lake Shore Drive (as I can see it from my balcony) is crowded.

No comments: