Sunday, July 13, 2008

Columbian Fest



As I've mentioned before, I can hear events that occur at Soldier Field (as I was able to hear the Kenny Chesney concert on my first night). Today, I began hearing music playing from outside and decided to look on the balcony. I noticed a huge group gathered and a large stage. Using the zoom on my camera, I was able to tell that there were people dancing on the stage. I looked up the date online and found that the event is called the Columbian Fest and it is being held on the Soldier Field's Stadium Green (the outside area of Soldier Field). I'm not entirely sure what this event is, as I was unable to find any information on it other than the name.

1 comment:

Deb and Jay said...

wow, that's a pretty good zoom on the camera to see that close. That's so cool you get to see all those events for free from your balcony!! Glad you're haveing a good time.
Deb