Friday, July 11, 2008

Internet!

Since I have moved to Chicago, the actual wireless internet for this apartment has not been working. As I have wireless internet, I was able to "borrow" my connection from someone who did not have their account password protected, but it did not work 100% of the time, and was very unreliable. Apparently, the lovely people of AT&T hooked up the wrong apartment first and it took me a while to notice as the installation CD was not working properly. So, when the landlord came to help me out, he called, and found out that the internet wasn't even hooked up yet! They were supposed to come early next week, but thankfully, the guy came today and turned the connection on. Then, to my next problem, I couldn't get the installation CD to work. I was able to call the landlord, and he gave the the help desk number and the information I would need. The friendly customer service guy was able to lead me through the sneaky way to register for the service, and now my internet is working! Yay, now I can actually make more regular blog posts and check my e-mail more regularly!

No comments: