Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pizza Delivery

I decided to finally get pizza delivery today from this place that everyone raves about for "Chicago" style pizza. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and mozzarella sticks. Apparently, Lou Malnati's version of Chicago style pizza is crust, cheese, pepperoni, and sauce with a bit of Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Unfortunately, I have to say, that while the pizza was not bad, I'm not sure that I would order it again. I guess my tastes are used to Pizza Hut or Domino's type pizza. At least I tried something new!

As for tonight, they will be having fireworks tonight from Grant Park (I should be able to see these from the balcony). Then, tomorrow (I have off work), I believe I will go to the Taste of Chicago for a bit and then there will be more fireworks tomorrow night from Navy Pier! Should be a fun Independence Day Celebration. I will probably also throw some shopping in somewhere over this extended weekend as well!

1 comment:

Robbo said...

you've got to try the pizza from a place called "art of pizza". it's worth it. it's certainly not chicago-style, but when you're in the mood for something that doesn't taste "fast-foody", it's good.