Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Day!


So, everyone at work was back today, so it was nice to have more people around! It was great, one of my former patients brought us all in bottles of wine today. Everyone was very excited. During lunch, I had to take my car to the rental place so they could change the brake pads. I began to notice a few days ago that the brakes were squeaking, so the owner told me to bring it in today. Thankfully, the guy was quick, and it only took about 20 min. total for him to change everything. It is nice knowing that if anything happens with my car, they are happy to do the repairs.

For a weather update, it has been raining most of the afternoon, so that hasn't been the most fun. Toby has not been happy, as he likes to go outside everyday to run around on the pool deck. Since I didn't want him getting wet and smelly, I made him stay inside...so he has me playing fetch with him!

No comments: