Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week Two


So, my second week at work was better. Most of my patients are now showing up, so that helps. It is still a more laid back style here, so at times, my patients show up late, but I am getting used to it.

Good news! I found out where the large K-Mart is, and right next to it, there is a Mail Plus store. I finally was able to get a post office box! The good news is, it acts as an actual address, so they will accept my packages, and they have late hours and weekend hours. I can go check my mail after work and pick up things at K-Mart if needed, very good set-up.

All of this week, I was taking my online courses to get scuba diving certified. Basically, you sit at your computer, go through slide shows, then take quizzes. At the end, you take a 50 question test, print off your records, and you are ready to begin actual training! On Saturday, I had my confined water driving course (meaning, in the pool with the gear and the instructor actually doing what I learned on the online course). It was a lot of fun, but very strange experience breathing underwater! I have my open water dives planned for next weekend...wish me luck!

No comments: