Thursday, March 20, 2008

Letters from Home...

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I finally have a PO Box. This is a good thing because the first package I had delivered was to general mail. This meant that I had to go check every few days, stand in a line for 20 minutes or so just to get told "sorry, no package." Finally, after 10 days, I received my package. It included much needed Skin-So-Soft to help keep away the mosquitos! My mother also surprised me with candy...yum! So, now I have a PO Box, so I don't have to go through the long lines anymore. I got the box last week, and went to check it yesterday to discover that my mother had sent me and Toby (yes, he gets his own mail...he is my baby and gets treated as such) an Easter card. These cards took less than a week to arrive, so I was very impressed!

No comments: